What do you get when you interview one of the top executives from Konica Minolta and don’t talk about printers or copiers? Pure magic! Join Tigerpaw’s Chief Noise Maker, West McDonald, as he talks one on one with Laura Blackmer, President, Dealer Sales at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. This interview is filled with strategic ideas for serving customers in an age of declining print volumes and remote work. You’ll learn:
- How Laura’s promotion to President happened and what she’s doing in the role
- How the buyer/seller relationship is changing dramatically and the things we can do differently to serve them better
- Why dealers should consider becoming more for their customers (and ideas on how they can!)
- How declining print and copy volumes are actually giving rise to new opportunities for the office equipment channel
- Why companies must adapt and evolve to the new remote-work reality to attract talent
- The investments Konica Minolta is making across many fronts to help dealers to transform their businesses in the era of Buyer 2.0
- Why hybrid security solutions will be critical in an HQ/remote-worker world
- Why you need to connect and work more with those you admire, especially if you are looking to grow your business faster and smarter
There is no going back to “normal,” but interviews like this give us reason to believe the new normal will be great for the future of our businesses…if we’re willing to grasp the opportunities change presents.
While you’re here, be sure to check out some of our other learning content designed to help you better manage and grow your business. Build a better business, sleep better at night!