Mark Zuckerberg has been in the news lately, and not any of it good: It appears his Metaverse efforts are falling flat. Does that mean the metaverse is a passing trend, or are there more practical uses for it than Meta has gone after?
Join Tigerpaw’s Chief Noise Maker West McDonald as he interviews Giselle Mota, founder of the NFT Collective, who will demystify the metaverse. This interview is filled with practical metaverse applications that can help your business move beyond the hype and into the future with your customers. You’ll hear:
- What the REAL opportunities for business and the metaverse look like
- Why putting inclusion first is so important for building virtual experiences for your customers
- Why kids are a great resource for learning how to use metaverse elements to attract more customers and prospects
- How people are working together in the metaverse to have a more immersive and rewarding experience
- Why you don’t need fancy equipment to experience the benefits of the metaverse today
- Examples of big brands that are successfully reaching their customers via the metaverse
- What the economy of the metaverse looks like today and in the near future
- Tips for businesses looking to leverage a virtual world for very concrete results
If you want to understand how the metaverse could help your business grow and be more relevant to a changing customer base, this is an interview you won’t want to miss!
While you’re here, don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss another important piece of content designed to help you better your business!