The past few years have certainly tested the mettle of business leaders in the Office Equipment channel. There are those that would have you believe the space will continue to suffer, that MPS and the value of A3 are dead. But are they? And what other ways must organizations flex and adapt to prosper in the age of the new office?
Join Tigerpaw as we interview 3 battle-hardened and successful Office Equipment and Office Products channel leaders. They’ll share lessons learned through adversity and ideas about the bold moves necessary to prosper and win in a channel that is forever changed. You’ll learn:
- What the biggest impacts of the pandemic were to their businesses
- The changes that led to big opportunities
- Whether or not managed print is dead or growing
- The surprisingly different takes on remote work moving forward
- Geographical differences in the future of managed print
- Strategies and diversification tips for bold growth moving forward
This powerful roundtable session is filled with incredible advice on how dealers must flex and adapt if they wish to grow into the future. The panel:
- Bob Evans, Principal at Function 4
- Jeff Bendix, President at Bendix Imaging
- Brian Stevenson, President at FootPRINT Managed Services
Consume this important learning content in the way that suits you best:
For more insightful and timely educational content designed to help you grow your business, check out the Resources area at the top of the page.