The Managed Print services space (MPS) in Chicago is full of some big players and the market is definitely mature. What kind of person would start a business in such a market? Enter Earl Everson, founder of Elite Document Solutions.
In this no-holds-barred interview, Earl Everson shares his story of David vs. Goliath and what drives him every day to win more deals by breaking all the rules. You’ll learn:
- The importance for an upstart entrepreneur to embrace a 24/7 mindset
- Why he started a dealership from scratch in 2008 at the height of the recession
- The value of patience and persistence to drive your vision forward
- How “personal touch” makes a big difference in the sales process
- Why he uses Flat Rate models instead of traditional CPP models to win big
- How to satisfy more customers by simplifying how they pay for managed print
- Advice for other dealers looking to change their game in order to grow in the new year
If you’ve ever wanted to see inside the mind of one of the boldest entrepreneurs in managed print today, you’ve come to the right place!
Business automation is our expertise, and helping you to grow is our passion. When you’re finished, be sure to check out some of the other learning and education pieces here, all designed to help you grow your business.