Are you struggling to plan for the future of your technology solutions business in the age of AI? It’s a tough task, especially with the breakneck speed of change in the IT and Technology Services world. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! In this Tigerpaw interview, you’ll discover the revolutionary business planning paradigm of “Future-back thinking” and learn powerful tips from West McDonald, Tigerpaw’s Chief Noise Maker, and guests, Bob Johansen, Distinguished Fellow at Institute for the Future (IFTF), and Jeremy Kirshbaum, CEO at Handshake and the OfficeShock ChatBot.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- About “Future-back” thinking and its powerful ability to help you plan further ahead than ever before
- Why planning 10 years into the future means looking 50 years back in time
- How to prioritize decision making using the 7 spectrums of choice
- How to be a more visionary leader in a volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA) world
- The power of combining your roots and routes with future-back thinking and planning
- Why climate planning is crucial for businesses, going beyond just carbon neutral to regenerative
- How to use generative AI to create private and powerful chatbots based on your own valuable business data
- Why moving away from managing “things” to managing services is essential for the future of your business
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to go Back to the Future with “Future-back” thinking! This interview is filled with powerful and practical ideas for growing your business with more certainty in a VUCA world.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and Resources page to never miss another important article, video, or podcast, all designed to help you run a better business. You can also visit the Institute for the Future (IFTF) to get your copy of the Office Shock book.