Modern workflows have changed dramatically, and so has the way buyers want to procure their services and solutions. The world of office print and copy has been slow to catch up. With so many remote workers now in the field, and with fewer pages being printed year after year, something must give. How will OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) like HP help facilitate the transition and help dealers and providers to embrace the new opportunities that new work paradigms demand?
Join West McDonald, Chief Noise Maker at Tigerpaw Software, and Tami Beach, Head of MPS Channel Sales at HP, as she lays out what the future could look like for dealers willing to evolve and seek new opportunities. You’ll learn:
- What HP’s vision of the office looks like with print volumes in decline
- Why satisfying MOBILITY is the key to growth and the future of work
- Why we need to stop looking at “product and place” and instead focus on “people and productivity”
- What cloud enablement means for the future of the office equipment channel
- Why DCAs and CPP business models need a paradigm shift in order to satisfy new buyers in a new era
- What “managing the seams” is all about and why the opportunities this presents are many
- How younger workers are more intentional about the data they give away in return for the services and goods they value
- The five new words that will help us frame new opportunities in a new business landscape
If you’ve wanted to hear how one of the world’s largest OEMs is going to meet the future needs of work, this is an episode you can’t afford to miss! You can access it here:
While you’re here, be sure to check out all the other incredible content designed to help dealers and providers run a better business and sleep better at night. Don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss another piece of important learning content.