There is not a single industry that has not been struggling to find and retain employees in 2022 amidst the “Great Resignation.” The combined forces of a pandemic, work from home, political polarity, and a younger workforce with different values have all taken their toll. As an employer looking for talent, it feels like everything is working against you.
Enter Joel Vaslow. In this interview, you’ll hear tips from an expert with over 20 years of professional experience serving multiple industry sectors. Joel earned a Ph.D. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology from Tulane University and spent much of his career designing and implementing hiring systems and practices for some of the largest companies in the world. You’ll learn:
- The biggest mistake organizations make in a tight labor market and how to avoid it
- How to be hyper-intentional about retaining your existing talent (even when looking for new talent)
- How your existing toolsets impact your hiring and retention goals
- Why offering real “meaning” to potential hires is more important than money or title and how to show it
- Actionable ideas for continuous and creative recruiting starting NOW
- And one tip for everybody to win more talent, regardless of the verticals you serve
If you’re looking for ways to find and retain great employees in 2022, this interview is filled with the information you need in the age of the Great Resignation. Are you serious? Are you ready?
Tigerpaw Software is committed to producing the most informative blogs, podcasts and videos to help you grow your business. Be sure to subscribe and stay one step ahead.