The security and alarm industry is evolving faster than ever, with AI and computer vision playing a pivotal role. And the numbers are big: By 2028 the computer vision space is projected to grow to $83.6 billion, or over 39% CAGR every year. That is some serious double-digit growth, and some of it better be yours. But it’s all changing so fast and there’s so much to take in that it can feel a bit overwhelming.
Not to worry, as Tigerpaw’s latest eGuide, “The Future of Security and Alarm: Navigating the Advancements in AI and Computer Vision,” is here to help you cut through the noise so you can focus on what’s important to your security and alarm business.
In this new eGuide you’ll learn the following:
- Advances: What’s happening with cameras, sensors, machine learning algorithms, and more
- Use cases: How some are using these advances to better harness human threat detection, object identification, and facial recognition
- Deployment options: When and where to use cloud, edge, and near edge deployments
- Critical focus areas: Why automation, error reduction, and speed of response will be so important in the coming years
- Federated models: With AI and computer vision technologies continuously advancing, many predict that federated models will be key in their evolution.
As an established provider of business automation software with over 40% of our customer base in the security and alarm field, Tigerpaw is committed to supporting you in any way we can. If you’re not currently providing services in this area, that may change in the future as channel convergence continues, so this guide will still be important reading for you as you look to grow.
Regardless of which technology services channel you serve, Tigerpaw is here to provide assistance and inspiration. Enjoy “The Future of Security and Alarm: Navigating the Advancements in AI and Computer Vision,” and don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions and further learning options.
Make sure you don’t miss out on Tigerpaw’s free educational content. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and subscribe to our newsletter. You’ll get the newsletter direct to your inbox twice a month with highlights of our newest educational videos, podcasts, blogs and eGuides, all designed to help you run a better business so you can sleep better at night. What’s not to love?