The Pro AV industry has traditionally relied on the one-time “sale” of goods and services, but this may not be the way customers want to be served in an increasingly unpredictable business climate. Tune in as Ben Thomas of the ProAV podcast and Marketscale joins Tigerpaw Radio host West McDonald in a deep-dive conversation on the future of the Pro AV channel. In this episode you’ll learn:
- About the current challenges for growth and training facing the Pro AV and integrated technology industry
- How the XaaS (Everything as a Service) model holds so much potential for a channel that is looking to gain more long-term contracts with their clients
- How Ben sees the industry addressing the lack of standardized training for Pro AV professionals
- What must be done to proactively attract more talent in a channel that hasn’t been very good at talent acquisition
- Ways for integrated technology and Pro AV providers to better collaborate with one another to drive positive change for the whole channel
- About the role of technology automation and “AI” for those looking to remain relevant to their customers
- How providers can effectively assess and identify new opportunities for diversification and expansion
If you are in the Pro AV channel or are looking to add Pro AV services to your portfolio of offerings, this is an interview you simply can’t afford to miss!
While you’re here, scroll down and SUBSCRIBE to the Tigerpaw newsletter! It is filled with a treasure trove of educational content designed to help you sleep better at night as you build a better business for you and your customers.