Regardless of how you feel about the cause of climate change, we can all agree there’s more we can do to reduce our environmental footprint. Business owners that sell managed print, copiers, and other page-driven devices can make a huge impact on the amount of waste heading to the dump. To put it into perspective: 375 million printer cartridges—over a million cartridges every day—end up in landfills. (Credit: Tricia Judge, IITC)
Join Tigerpaw host West McDonald in this idea-packed panel interview with Tricia Judge, IITC, Eric Crump, Ringdale, and Shneour Heintz, as they discuss how to practice the “3 Rs (Reduce/Reuse/Recycle)” in the world of printing. In this interview, recorded on International Reman Day 2023, you’ll hear:
- How each guest contributes to sustainability in the managed print ecosystem
- How print enabled devices can be used more efficiently for a greener office
- Why users could care less about printing costs but care a great deal about reducing their footprint
- How dealers can help their customers to improve their footprint and benefit with REAL metrics for their annual reports
- How government agencies and large organizations can do more to drive a “Reman Renaissance”
- How 58 members of Congress are urging the General Services Administration (GSA), the largest consumer on planet earth, to go reman-only
- Why the US Department of Energy and many States choose 100% reman
- Advice on how you can reduce the footprint of your business and that of your customers
If you want to do more to reduce your global footprint and help your customers do the same, this is an interview you simply can’t afford to miss. The world is depending on us all to do more.
Like what you see? Don’t forget to subscribe to our resources page so you never miss another important piece of learning content designed to help you better your business so you can sleep better at night!