According to a recent article in Forbes Magazine, 25% of all professional jobs in North America will be remote by the end of 2022. Most of those jobs will be people working from home, but in some cases, it’s more extreme than that—like working from a van while traveling North America. Join Tigerpaw’s Chief Noise Maker, West McDonald, as he interviews Carrie Lynn Richardson and Ian Richardson of Richardson & Richardson Consulting. Get the inside scoop on what it really means to make your life incredible, both professionally and personally, on the road. You’ll learn:
- Why research is so important when looking to pursue a truly mobile work life
- How the pandemic helped spark the idea for the two to work and live in a way that most would fear
- The ins and outs of living in a 21-foot by 6-foot office and home on wheels
- The technological challenges and solutions of working when power and water management are always top of mind
- Why Starlink may not be quite ready to serve people whose jobs depend on strong internet to deliver their services
- How van-life could be a great option for those entering the workforce and which jobs are best suited to life on the road
- How choosing van-life could accelerate those pursuing a FIRE (Financially Independent Retire Early) lifestyle
Remote work, whether hybrid or full-time, is one thing, but remote work while living out of a van is another thing altogether! Carrie Lynn and Ian Richardson don’t hold back on all the things you need to know if you’ve ever thought of life on the road!
You can access this interview here:
Tigerpaw is committed to providing exciting learning content to help those selling technology services to run better businesses and sleep better at night. For more great content, be sure to visit our blog. While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss out!