Did you know that there are 7 to 10 types of businesses that ALL call themselves MSPs? And have you thought about the havoc that the pandemic and “cloud everything” is having on how MSPs serve their customers? If you think it all sounds a little bit confusing, you are not alone. Join host West McDonald, Chief Noise Maker at Tigerpaw Software, and special guest Juan Fernandez, CEO at MSP Growth Coalition, as they discuss what the future of the modern MSP will look like and how best to take advantage of the new opportunities. You’ll learn:
- How Juan personally founded and grew his own MSP practice to over $20 million in MRR in less than 6 years.
- How advances in the cloud are impacting how MSPs serve their customers.
- Why “Business Operations as a Service” is something you can’t ignore.
- How you can harness the power of the cloud to empower a remote workforce that isn’t going away.
- Why hardware won’t be a part of the new era of the modern MSP.
- How CX (Customer eXperience) is becoming front and center of the MSP’s future.
- Why the new generation of workers is thumbing their nose at working in a central office.
- How the “Remote office in a box” is a new MSP revenue opportunity.
- What pinecones have to do with personal and professional growth.
- How to get your hands on “The MSP Owners Handbook.”
If you’ve never listened to Juan talk about MSP growth this is an episode you won’t want to miss! It is filled with ideas to help you better grow your MSP practice into the future of work. You can catch the interview here:
And don’t forget to like and subscribe so you never miss another powerful opportunity to learn from thought leaders and experts to help you grow your business.