Tigerpaw Software was humbled and thrilled to have been awarded the MPSA (Managed Print Services Association) Leadership Award for Best Software in 2022, marking our fifth consecutive win in this category.
The MPSA is the only independent, not-for-profit organization that serves the managed print services industry. The MPS Software Provider Award recognizes an organization that develops software for the managed print services sector, whether sales management, device management, user management, service management, or billing.
We’ve worked hard to develop a platform that provides a true choice to businesses in the office equipment channel. While the path hasn’t always been smooth and there have been many learning opportunities along the way, we’ve never wavered from our goal of providing the tools managed print dealers need to thrive in an evolving channel. This kind of recognition says we’re on the right track. But we’re not done.
Tigerpaw has 39 years of experience providing BPA (Business Process Automation) toolsets for MSPs and providers in managed IT, security and alarm, pro A/V, and unified communications. We’ve helped many customers evolve and diversify their businesses in an environment of rapid change. In order to find the best way to bring this expertise into the office equipment industry, we took several actions over the past five years:
- Hired some of the channel’s top minds, who’ve brought us over 100 years combined experience in the office equipment industry
- Created the MPS Insiders Group, which is comprised of dealer principals and department heads; they’ve been an integral part of our product development
- Curated the Top 100 MPS Influencers of the Office Equipment Channel list to recognize and amplify the voices of changemakers in the industry
- Facilitated weekly calls with the Top 100 members to discuss current challenges and opportunities in the channel and—most importantly—ideas to address them
- Interviewed industry leaders across all channels to share their expertise with business owners and executives looking to improve the way they run their companies
That’s really what winning this award means to us: five years of doing what we can to keep improving, listening, and offering choice in the channel. Awards are nice, but what matters to us more is helping ALL our customers run a better business so they can sleep better at night.
Thanks again to the MPSA for this honor.