You don’t have to look far to find an article or social media post on the latest advances in AI technologies like ChatGPT and others. With over 100,000,000 subscribers in less than 8 weeks (it took Facebook over 4 years to accomplish the same), ChatGPT is the hot, new thing. The truth of the matter, however, is that there are other machine learning and AI solutions that are already well established and ready to serve your customers today.
Join Tigerpaw’s West McDonald in a thought provoking and important business interview with Rick Reynolds, co-founder and CEO at Ask Forensics. They uncover the power of client information in both protecting accounts and accessing untouched revenue streams. In this interview you’ll hear:
- Forensics approaches to accounts and sales interactions that can provide the keys to business wins and losses
- How machine learning and AI are helping to unlock the power of quantitative customer information
- How universities like Georgia State University School of Business contribute to and benefit from the information gathered from the “big data” of thousands of client interviews
- About the eye-opening $22 billion in client revenue that has been impacted since the inception of Ask Forensics
- How gathering individual leadership and sales “qualitative” information helps companies make better strategic decisions
- Why “open ended” interviews are far more powerful for business insights than very directed and narrow questions
- The secrets of coding qualitative data to make it statistically useful
- How (and why) companies should do conduct thorough data gathering and aggregation to benefit their account health and opportunities
As AI and Machine Learning continues to impact and change how we all must do business and better serve our customers, this is an interview you can’t afford to miss. Don’t forget to like and subscribe to this content and to visit our full Resources section for more business insights and education designed to help you run a better business so you can sleep better at night!